Currently we would like a junior copywriter to join our not-so little family which has a uniquely transparent and non-hierarchical organizational structure. If you want to learn about B2B content marketing, help us with international case studies, contents and website copywriting, then don't hesitate to join us!
Neticle is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS startups in Hungary, providing automated text analysis and social media analysis services. If it wouldn’t be sexy enough, here are some numbers to impress you: our 40 member team is working with more than 140 clients, present in 9 countries worldwide and will enter the market in 2 more countries till the end of the year. That’s why we need you: to write exceptional contents and case studies to conquer the world with.
Your tasks will be:
- Content writing (case studies, articles, blog posts) in English and in Hungarian
- Website copywriting (for example fancy landings like this)
- Data-driven articles and blog posts from social listening and survey analysis data in English and in Hungarian
We are looking for you if you:
- have first-rate writing skills
- have some copywriter experience
- are fluent in English (this one is super important since you will mainly write contents in English)
- are available at least 30 hours per week
What we can give:
- Diverse tasks, challenges
- B2B marketing experience
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive, open-minded team
- Fair salary
We are looking forward to your application materials to the following email address: [email protected]. Please share with us: your CV, a max. 1000-character motivational letter to convince us that you are the best candidate for our team and your LinkedIn profile's link.
Application deadline: 12th of December, 2019