Here’s how to collect the most comprehensive social media data
Join an exclusive session with Neticle's CEO to find out all about localisation, language filtering and optimal queries, while being 100% ethical in your search for online data.
When you are monitoring your online reputation with a social listening tool, the number one factor you want to be certain of is that you are not missing out on crucial online mentions. Without thorough data collection, no social listening tool can fulfil its purpose. Neticle gives you a detailed report on what’s happening in all the different corners of the online world – what news sites, bloggers, influencers and general users are posting about you and your competitors.
Neticle Media Intelligence delivers outstanding results in collecting relevant public data for clients, especially in the DACH region, where a recent study highlighted it as the number one tool for German-language content. In an upcoming webinar, Péter Szekeres, Neticle’s CEO is going to explain how you can benefit from Neticle’s more than 8 years of experience in social listening and the company’s data collection method.
What to consider when crawling the web
Social listening is based on keyword search, which means finding relevant content by crawling the web for a given word or expression. It’s not that simple though as there are many things to consider about where and when to crawl. The event will be centred around the following topics:
- Localisation: optimising for special features and eccentricities of any country’s relevant media for full coverage.
- Language filtering: differentiating between similar languages (for example in the Scandinavian region) and only collecting relevant content.
- Optimising queries and keywords so that synonyms are included but hits containing irrelevant homographs aren’t.
- Revisiting pages, so that new content is promptly collected and you always know what’s on the frontpages, too.
- Being ethical: making sure the collected data is publicly available and collecting it is in line with the given country’s and platform’s regulations.
- How all this works in Neticle Media Intelligence to provide the most relevant mentions in the region and how companies can benefit from it.
Join us for the webinar, where you’ll also have the opportunity to ask your questions!