With Neticle Media Intelligence, you’ll get:
Social listening software with services for all needs
Our charts save you time by revealing key insights.
- It only takes minutes to grasp prevailing opinions concerning your brand and competitors – no need to read through posts and articles.
- Track users’ opinions and the success of your campaign in real-time.
Newsletters & notifications
All your media monitoring needs are taken care of. You’ll be alerted immediately when something majorly affects your reputation.
- You’ll know about sudden uptakes in mentions so you can prevent any reputation crises.
- We’ll identify relevant hot topics for you so you can ride the waves of current trends before your competitors do.
- You’ll get regular newsletters telling you everything about your and your competitors’ online presence.
Our experts regularly create thorough studies as requested.
- The reports will provide objective input that leads to solid, data-driven decision-making.
- You’ll get answers to all your questions concerning target groups, opinion leaders and relevant topics.
- You’ll gain a deeper, long-term understanding of trends and connections thanks to our historical data storage.
Default API endpoints to support real-time data integration.
- Integrate real-time chart data (KPIs) or any media feed into your own platform
- Show online news and social media posts along with your sensitive in-house data
- Create executive BI dashboards with valuable competitor data
“Neticle Media Intelligence shows us what the web thinks about our brand, our services, our competitors and our industry. Using Neticle we got to hear the feedback from our customers in their voice, and it allows us to see the highest priority areas for improvement in real-time.”
“Neticle has a user-friendly interface, and the staff members are always ready to help with anything. Without a doubt, I give Neticle and the team a score of 10/10. Honestly, I would happily recommend both the team and the tool to anybody.”
“Great support for individual solutions and requirements. Highly accurate sentiment and categorization tools deliver new insights of the state of public opinion on the brand.”