How Neticle collects more public social media data than others
Exclusive webinar with the CEO
Exclusive session with Neticle's CEO to present our special data collection technique that delivers the most comprehensive social media data
When you are monitoring your online reputation with a social listening tool, the number one factor you want to be certain of is that you are not missing out on crucial online mentions. Without thorough data collection, no social listening tool can fulfil its purpose, and Neticle gives you a detailed report on what’s happening in all the different corners of the online world – what news sites, bloggers, influencers and general users are posting about you and your competitors.
Join the event and benefit from Neticle’s more than 8 years of experience in social listening, as our team has perfected the company’s data collection method. Our social listening tool, Neticle Media Intelligence, delivers outstanding results in collecting relevant public data for clients, especially in the DACH region, where a recent study highlighted it as the number one tool for German-language content.
Social listening is based on keyword search, which means finding relevant content by crawling the web for a given word or expression. It’s not that simple though as there are many things to consider about where and when to crawl.
In the event, we’re going to talk about the following:
- Localisation: optimising for special features and eccentricities of any country’s relevant media for full coverage.
- Language filtering: differentiating between similar languages (for example in the Scandinavian region) and only collecting relevant content.
- Optimising queries and keywords so that synonyms are included but hits containing irrelevant homographs aren’t.
- Revisiting pages, so that new content is promptly collected and you always know what’s on the frontpages, too.
- Being ethical: making sure the collected data is publicly available and collecting it is in line with the given country’s and platform’s regulations.
- How all this works in Neticle Media Intelligence to provide the most relevant mentions in the region and how companies can benefit from it.
Host: Péter Szekeres, Co-Founder and CEO of Neticle
The language of the webinar is English.
Date: 26 May 2021, 4PM (CET)
Duration: 30 mins + Q&A
With signing up, registrants agree to receive relevant marketing communication from Neticle Plc. that they can unsubscribe from anytime.