The greenest brands in Sweden
What does the internet think about local sustainability initiatives?
Sweden is a true environmental pioneer - for more than a decade, the country has been in the top ten of the Environmental Performance Index. The government has ambitious goals to further improve sustainability and this atmosphere infuses both the everyday life and business trends.
But what are the key topics people talk about when it comes to an environmentally-friendly future? This is the main question we are going to answer based on our recent social listening analysis. For the webinar we have collected and analysed the publicly available online content related to sustainability.
The most prominent insights we are going to spotlight:
- How has the online reputation of Tesla changed in the past months?
- What are the cornerstones of effective green communication?
- How can a sustainable company profile support recruitment?
- The Citizen’s Voice about Sweden’s responsible investments
- Christoffer Gramner, Strategic advisor @ Formsmedjan
- Mattia Namar, Insights manager @ Neticle
Date & time: Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 15:30 CET
Save your seat now:
With signing up, registrants agree to receive relevant marketing communication from Neticle Plc. that they can unsubscribe from anytime.